We're #1We are the Number One selling Rugs Company within the UK! This is down to all our colleagues working in partnership and sharing the same vision.
We’re growingOur customers, products and colleagues are a winning formula – through continuing to put these elements first our continued growth and global presence is assured!
Family ValuesOur founder Dinesh made Flair happen back in 1984. Since the very beginning these values have shaped Flair and have resulted in a friendly and fun place to work with the same family values at the heart of Flair.
We careWe boast high Ethical and Social standards to ensure that our products and colleagues are treated in a manner they deserve.
Happy teamOur colleague’s happiness is our priority and so we take every measure to ensure their happiness, health and well-being including providing free canteen facilities, arranging/funding social activities and providing a range of incentives.
Learning & developmentThe future is looking bright at Flair which gives us the chance to provide opportunities to our colleagues to continually develop themselves in line with our vision. This will include: generous rewards/incentives, invaluable experience and clear progression opportunities.
Industry know-howWe’ve been around for over 30 years! In that time we have developed long-standing relationships both internally and externally.
Work Life BalanceThe doors at Flair are open 12 hours a day you’re welcome to balance your hours around that time.
Who we are
It’s in the title really – our company knows Rugs. Our winning formula is no secret either, simply treat; suppliers, clients and customers with the up most care. This has allowed us to obtain the following awards 6 out of 10 years running:
Home product of the year
Best Global Rug
Best Modern Rug
Best Rug Supplier
So what makes a Rug a
Flair Rug – well let’s
take a look at
Its all about our Flair Family – Flair is a family business. We work hard, we play hard, and have fun together.
It’s all about going that extra mile. It’s all about the personal touch, pulling out all the stops to make people feel special.
It’s all about raising the bar. We are an ambitious and energetic bunch of people. We have a desire to learn, be experts and are determined to be the best.
It’s all about doing the right thing. We truly believe our actions speak louder than words. We are grateful that we are able to make a difference to people’s lives and we remain grounded throughout our successes.
It’s all about our business. We really love what we do; we take pride in our work and our achievements.
Working at Flair
At Flair we take pride in the
engagement of our colleagues
and provide access to a range
of incentives, programmes
and facilities to ensure
Day OneAs a welcome we ensure all new starters are fully accustomed to and welcomed by Flair. We do this by dedicating a whole week to spending time with each department in the organisation from our wonderful Design Team to our incredible Warehouse Team. Onsite parking, canteen and recreational facilities are all yours for the taking!
Early DaysFlair invest within their people, if you join us we want you for the long-run. For that reason as a new colleague you will experience a substantial amount of time and effort from everyone to ensure you have the skills and knowledge going forward.
Now that you’re settled in- you can expect:
- 20 Days holiday rising to a max of 25, not including bank holidays
- Ability to buy/sell holidays, allowing for that little extra flexibility
- Study support if required
- Pension Scheme
- Regular 121’s to ensure your progression and development
- Private Healthcare Plan, our free Cash Plan will help you cover the cost
- Flexible Working as we understand the traditional 9-5 doesn’t work for everyone
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay
- Day off on your Birthday – happy birthday, our gifts a day off!
- Free Fruit, get stuck in for a healthy breakfast or snack!
- Funded Activities for groups of colleagues (if you want to do it, we’ll help support it)
- Two Annual Funded Activity Days, one in the summer and one in the winter – so we’ve always got something to look forward to!
- Life Insurance up to five times basic salary, for peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- Great Referral Schemes (£500 for introducing us to our next colleague)
- Fun/Social Charity Events
- Free Onsite Parking, just pull up at the door
- Canteen, microwaves/fridges and free tea and coffee!
- Ping Pong, Pool and more
Going ForwardThrough your time at Flair you’ll progress through the business, become and established and valued team member and receive your fair share of pricey length of service gifts and incentives.
We’re passionate about rugs, not content to follow trends, we help shape them.
We use our experience to blend materials and design in a way that delivers exciting and inspiring rugs. We love what we do, we think you might too.
Give your floors Flair.