Learning & development
Work Life Balance
Who we are
It’s in the title really – our company knows Rugs. Our winning formula is no secret either, simply treat; suppliers, clients and customers with the up most care. This has allowed us to obtain the following awards 6 out of 10 years running:
Best Companies: One to Watch 2018
Home product of the year
Best Global Rug
Best Modern Rug
Best Rug Supplier
So what makes a Rug a
Flair Rug – well let’s
take a look at
Working at Flair
At Flair we take pride in the
engagement of our colleagues
and provide access to a range
of incentives, programmes
and facilities to ensure
Now that you’re settled in- you can expect:
- 20 Days holiday rising to a max of 25, not including bank holidays
- Ability to buy/sell holidays, allowing for that little extra flexibility
- Study support if required
- Pension Scheme
- Regular 121’s to ensure your progression and development
- Private Healthcare Plan, our free Cash Plan will help you cover the cost
- Flexible Working as we understand the traditional 9-5 doesn’t work for everyone
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay
- Day off on your Birthday – happy birthday, our gifts a day off!
- Free Fruit, get stuck in for a healthy breakfast or snack!
- Funded Activities for groups of colleagues (if you want to do it, we’ll help support it)
- Two Annual Funded Activity Days, one in the summer and one in the winter – so we’ve always got something to look forward to!
- Life Insurance up to five times basic salary, for peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- Great Referral Schemes (£500 for introducing us to our next colleague)
- Fun/Social Charity Events
- Free Onsite Parking, just pull up at the door
- Canteen, microwaves/fridges and free tea and coffee!
- Ping Pong, Pool and more
We’re passionate about rugs, not content to follow trends, we help shape them.
We use our experience to blend materials and design in a way that delivers exciting and inspiring rugs. We love what we do, we think you might too.
Give your floors Flair.