Buyer (Fixed Term)
We’re seeking a buyer to join our team on a 12-month fixed term contract. This is to cover maternity
leave but as our business continues to grow, there could be longer term opportunities in the future
for the right person.
To join the team, you will possess commercial and analytical skills and not be afraid to talk to other
stakeholders about our woven rugs that go from loom to room. There will be chances to travel, forge
relationships and have a decisive approach to range building, planning and product development.
Who Are We?
Established in 1984, and now the largest in our sector, we are a diverse, dynamic, and fast paced
business with real ambition. We are currently experiencing a very exciting period of growth which in
turn means great developmental opportunities for the right person. Our carefully crafted rugs are
the centrepieces that bring rooms, and people, together. And that togetherness is the very essence
of who we are.
Come and Join Us
As a Buyer, the key to your success will be having a broad market knowledge, understanding our
product range and its strategy effectiveness. You will be making a big impact in a short space of time
as Flair will fully invest in your knowledge and development.
• Can adapt and work within a changing environment – we call it “flair pace”.
• Clear communicator – you can deliver presentations and work with others to achieve goals.
• You will have a creative eye for detail – looking at newness performance, innovations.
• Have organisational skills to work through projects, complete tasks to deadlines and support
• Can work collaboratively and support junior colleagues within the department.
• Developed your knowledge and skills within a buyer role, working within the retail industry.
• Stakeholder management
• Project management
• People management
• Range building
• Product innovation
• Product knowledge
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Full Time, Fixed Term
28 Days Holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays) + Your Birthday off
Enrolment to Medicash Health Plan
Hybrid Working (2-3 days in the office)
Flexible hours (our core hours are 09:30AM – 3:30PM Monday-Friday)
1 Day per year to volunteer