Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Are you a highly efficient Personal Assistant, with excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills? Do you have a passion for and genuine interest in business? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to join our exciting, diverse and dynamic team, who proudly stand as the largest business in our sector.
As Personal Assistant to the Managing Director, you will support the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team to drive the business forward, using your ability to communicate effectively and think logically in a fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to grow within the company, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Skilful diary management, ensuring clear meeting objectives, and incorporating flexibility to meet changing needs.
- Efficiently handling meeting room/venue bookings, arranging equipment, and organising
- Managing preparation and follow-up actions for meetings with precision.
- Arranging travel, trips, visas, and accommodati
- Collaborating closely with the Senior Leadership Team to provide seamless support.
- Meticulously completing and submitting meeting documents to high standards and within
- Preparing reports, documentation, agendas, and presentations as needed.
- Ensuring all departments meet their deadlines with effective coordinati
- Taking accurate minutes and notes during board and senior leadership meeti
- Handling the Managing Director’s email correspondence with efficiency and professionalism.
- Overseeing the Managing Director’s expenses and approving the Senior Leadership Team expenses and holidays.
- Maintaining professional communication with the Managing Director’s contacts including meet and greets with visitors.
- Providing dedicated support to the Managing Director in all day-to-day activiti
- Demonstrating proactivity, initiative and decision-making capabilities in the Managing
- Director’s absence.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects and performing diverse administrative duties with precision.
Requirements for success
- A self-starter with a proactive approach and an innate drive for success
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- A keen eye for detail
- A commitment to confidentiality
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional planning and prioritisation skills
- Proactivity, initiative and decision-making capabilities
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- A can-do, positive and helpful attitude
Benefits of working with us:
At Flair, we believe that a vibrant work environment goes beyond just the job itself. That’s why we offer a range of benefits that will make your experience with us even more rewarding.
- Hybrid working
- Office currently undergoing refurbishment
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Colleague discount
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
Location: Etherow Works, Glossop (Easily commutable from Manchester with local train station and bus service)
Salary: Up to £27,000 depending on experience
Hours of work: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Interview process: There will be an initial screening interview via teams. If you are successful at this stage it will be followed by a competency based interview with the Managing Director.
Join us and be part of a dynamic team that values creativity, innovation, and collaboration.