Senior National Account Manager
At Flair, we are seeking an influential Senior National Account Manager who specialises in cultivating relationships, taking full ownership and accountability for our exclusive partnership with a leading national retailer. From stimulating sales growth to bringing new concepts to the table, this individual will be at the forefront of ensuring the continued success of our award-winning business.
The Senior National Account Manager will work alongside a talented trading team, ensuring that all activity is perfectly coordinated to help drive account growth and deliver exceptional customer service.
Who Are We?
Established in 1984, and now the largest in our sector, we are a diverse, dynamic, and fast paced business with real ambition. We are currently experiencing a very exciting period of growth which in turn means great developmental opportunities for the right person. Our carefully crafted rugs are the centrepieces that bring rooms, and people, together. And that togetherness is the very essence of who we are.
Come and Join Us
The role of Senior National Account Manager represents an excellent opportunity for a commercially focused individual who has experience of working in a fast-paced retail environment and has the resilience to establish and maintain the highest standards. With the ability to challenge and articulate new concepts and trends in an engaging way, this individual will be a senior leader within the business.
- Sales and Account Management experience gained in a fast-paced industry e.g. FMCG, textiles, homewares or similar.
- The ability to put the customer at the heart of what you do through strong relationship building and polished, impactful communication.
- Resilient and strategic when solving problems.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders to drive the business forward because of your understanding of account trading.
- Skilled in Stakeholder Management, Relationship Building, and Customer Understanding
- Demonstrates an Entrepreneurial Mindset with a “Customer First” Approach
- Possesses Strong Commercial Awareness and Analytical Ability
- Exhibits Exceptional Listening, Communication, and Presentation Skills
- Takes a Proactive Approach to Navigating Operational Processes and Challenges
- Integrate relationships, product, and operational excellence and place them at the core of the customer partnership.
- Take ownership as a pivotal liaison between parties, fostering trust and enhancing supplier position.
- Maintain a customer-centric approach, consistently adding value as an extension of the customer.
- Analyse market trends, competition, and utilise insights for an agile trading approach, demonstrating a high-level understanding to influence all elements of the trading account.
- Hybrid working
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free on-site parking
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
- Health Cash Plan with access to online GP service
- Leadership training and coaching
- Colleague Discount
At Flair, we’re an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and treat everyone fairly, regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion, or other characteristics. Our recruitment and employment decisions are based solely on merit and business needs.
Salary: £55,000 – £60,000 per annum.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Hours of Work: 37.50 hours per week.
Hybrid working: While you’re finding your feet at Flair, you will spend most of your days in the office where we work the core hours of 09:30 – 15:30 Monday – Friday with flexible start/finish times according to your schedule and location needs.