FLAIR RUGS is concerned about the protection of personal data, and respects the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to data processing, files and freedoms as amended by Ordinance No. 2018-1125 of December 12, 2018 (hereinafter the “LIL”) and European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, known as the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR.
This cookie management policy informs you of the methods by which Flair Rugs collects and processes your data through cookies and other tracers placed on its accessible website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file of limited size deposited, during your use of the website (the ‘Site’), by your Internet browser, and stored on your device. Their main purpose is to collect information relating to your browsing on the Site.
During your visit to the Site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal on the Site may thus be recorded in these cookies. When you connect to the Site using the same terminal, the browser may use the cookie data and transmit it to the Site. Only the issuer of the cookie concerned is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
Some cookies, called “session cookies”, only last for the duration of the visit to the Site. They disappear as soon as you leave the Site.
Other cookies, called “permanent cookies” have a longer lifespan, allowing information to be stored from one visit to another. They remain on your terminal equipment until their lifetime expires or until you delete them.
Which cookies are likely to be placed on the Site and why?
Some cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site. They are essential for browsing the Site. These cookies allow to:
- Implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log in again to a content or a service after a certain period.
- Provide a secure connection when you access the Site
- Facilitate your navigation on the Site (for example, by allowing the server to recognize you in complete security, and without it being necessary to identify yourself each time you change the page, or by allowing the server to display the availability of a product in the store you have chosen without having to search for the store);
- Memorise information relating to a form that you have completed on the Site (for example, the creation or access to your account) or to products or information that you have chosen on the Site (by allowing you to memorise the products placed in your cart);
- Understand how you use the features of the Site (pages consulted, date and time of consultation, etc.)
- Adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits, depending on the hardware and viewing or reading software that your terminal includes.
The software company, Commanders Act, allows us to manage the sending of tags and the deduplication of conversions via its Tag Commander tool as well as to manage the user consent collection banner linked to cookies via its Trust Commander tool.
The cookies deposited by the Commanders Act allow us to:
- Display the Site version information
- Save the user email variable and the associated values
- Store the user’s customer journey for label deduplication (storage of channels and sources)
- Calculate the audience
- Count the pages that the user has seen
- Create an audience to know by which page a user arrived
- Operate the site and manage access to services, calculate deduplicated statistics per user (campaign tracking) and measure performance statistics of privacy banners after a visitor has given consent
- Save the unique identifier of the user
- Secure the Ecommerce site
(iii) Advertising cookies
These cookies help FLAIR RUGS to adapt its advertisements on its Site. These cookies allow us to:
- Limit the number of times you see an advertisement or an offer (capping the display called “ad capping”);
- Display advertisements tailored to your areas of interest on the Site or outside the Site, depending on your terminal’s navigation on the Site (personalised advertising), with your prior consent and based on the personal data you have provided.
- Fight against click fraud (detection of publishers claiming to achieve an advertising audience higher than reality).
These cookies require your prior consent to be placed on your device.
What personal data is collected via cookies?
The personal data likely to be collected via cookies are:
- your IP address,
- the unique identification number of the terminal and the type of your terminal
- browser type, language, country, and time zone
- the operating system and configuration
- the websites you have previously visited
- the time of access to the Site, the referring URLs, and information on your actions on the Site such as your behaviour in terms of clicks, purchases and preferences.
Who is responsible for processing your data collected via cookies?
Third-party cookies depend on external processing managers, who are likely to process personal data about you. The deposit and use of these third-party cookies are subject to their conditions. We recommend that you read their data management policy.
How long is your consent valid?
During your first visit to our Site, you are asked to accept or refuse all or part of the cookies, except for the cookies necessary for the operation of the Site. You can access the cookie management interface at the bottom of each page of the Site via the “Set cookies” button.
Your consent or refusal to deposit the various cookies is valid for 13 months from the first deposit in your terminal.
If you accept the deposit of cookies, a consent cookie is installed.
You can change your choice at any time.
Unless there is an anticipated change in choice, once the 13-month period has passed, you will again be offered the option of accepting or refusing the deposit of the various cookies.
In the absence of choice on your part, no cookie will be placed on your terminal. The lack of consent on your part will indeed be understood as a refusal of cookies, the deposit of which is subject to your prior consent. In any case, the mere continuation of navigation on the Site, in the absence of choice on your part, is not considered as your consent to the deposit of cookies.
What is the lifespan of cookies?
The lifetime of a cookie differs according to its purpose and function. In any case, the lifetime of cookies does not exceed 13 months.
How to configure (accept or refuse) the deposit of all or part of the cookies?
Please note: the consideration of your refusal to deposit cookies is itself based on a cookie. If you refuse all cookies on your terminal or if you change terminal, FLAIR RUGS will no longer be able to know your choice.
(i) By accessing the specific consent management interface relating to the deposit of cookies
You can at any time choose the cookies you wish to accept and those you wish to refuse on our Site via the Flair Rugs cookie management interface accessible at the bottom of each page.
(ii) By configuring your browser software
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer.
You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is offered to you from time to time before a cookie is likely to be saved in your terminal. For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes in terms of cookies.
For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com
For Safari™: http://support.apple.com
For Chrome™: http://support.google.com
For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/
(iii) By using opt-out links for audience measurement cookies and advertising cookies
For audience measurement cookies, you can click on the following deactivation links:
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
(iv) By using an interprofessional platform for advertising cookies
To configure advertising cookies, you can also connect to the “Youronlinechoices” website accessible at the following address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/ offered by advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and constitutes a centralised interface allowing you to express your refusal or your acceptance of the cookies likely to be used to adapt to the navigation of your terminal and the advertisements likely to be displayed there.
(v) By configuring your mobile terminal
For advertising cookies, you can configure your mobile device to refuse their deposit:
Apple / IOS 6.0: 1. Settings; 2. Confidentiality; 3. Advertising; 4. Disabling “Limit Ad Tracking”;
Android/Google Play Store 4.0.: 1. Parameters; 2. Account or Synchronisation (depending on the terminal); 3. Google; 4. Privacy or Announcement (depending on device); 5. Disabling interest-based ads;
Windows / Windows 8 Mobile Device: 1. Settings; 2. Ad Settings; 3. Changing Options
What are the consequences of refusing the various cookies?
The refusal of the internal cookies necessary for the operation of its Site may prevent access to the Site and the use of its functionalities. FLAIR RUGS declines all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of its Site.
The refusal of other cookies will not prevent access to the Site or the use of its features.
However, regarding audience measurement cookies, their refusal will prevent the collection of information relating to your navigation on the Site and therefore the proposal of adapted content.
The refusal of advertising cookies will result in the display of advertising that will not take your interests into account.